Tokyo Machine is a recurring and popular Monstercat artist. He first debuted with PARTY, which was released on July 22, 2016 and appears as the thirteenth track on Monstercat 028 - Uproar. He is always seen with his signature mask on.
- July 22, 2016
- August 22, 2016
- October 17, 2016
- December 2, 2016
- January 27, 2017
- March 8, 2017
- May 3, 2017
- ROCK IT
- June 6, 2017
- September 6, 2017
- October 30, 2017
- March 15, 2018
- September 3, 2018
- October 18, 2018
- JINGLE BELLS
- December 17, 2018
- February 28, 2019
- May 30, 2019
- MOSHI (with Pegboard Nerds)
- July 11, 2019
- October 14, 2019
- BAD BOY (with YÅKO)
- November 18, 2019
- From his debut single 'PARTY' to his latest single right now, all of his song titles are always capitalized
- He has animal companions that always appeared in his cover art. He called them 'Tokimon', a reference to Pokemon.
- The rabbit is named "Robo-Chan/Robo". Robo's gender is female, as her voice was revealed in many of Tokyo Machine's song teasers. She first appeared in PARTY.
- The two-tailed fox is named "Kit the Fox", or just simply "Kit". Kit's gender is assumed to be male. He first appeared in PARTY.
- The tiger is named "Supertigre", a reference to Superman. Supertigre's gender is male. He first appeared in PARTY.
- The jellyfish is named "Miss Jelly". Miss Jelly's gender is female. She first appeared in PARTY.
- The seal is named "Beerseel". Beerseel's gender is assumed to be male. He first appeared in PARTY.
- The snake is named "Chi". Chi's gender is assumed to be male. He first appeared in SPOOKY.
- The name Chi is a possible reference to the Japanese word "Orochi", which translates to "snake".
- The dinosaur's name is "Chompo". Chompo's gender is assumed to be either. They first appeared in PIXEL.
- The dinosaur holds an egg whose tail and legs are sprouted. The egg's gender is assumed to be either. They first appeared in PIXEL.
- The owl's name is unknown. The owl's gender is assumed to be either. They first appeared in PARTY.
- The ghost's name is "Haunty". Haunty's gender is assumed to be female. She first appeared in BLAST.
- The lemur's name is "Koko". Koko's gender is assumed to be male. He first appeared in CRAZY.
- The fish's name is "Tai". Tai's gender is assumed to be either. They first appeared in BUBBLES.
- The spider's name is "Gummi". Gummi's gender is assumed to be female. She first appeared in HYPE.
- His signature always has " [ ^ vvvv ^ ] " written on every status he posted on Facebook or Twitter (He's not always using ^ . Sometimes he varied it with an other icon or emoji, like heart or question mark)
- He likes to call his fans the "Toki-crew".
- He is fluent in Japanese
- His debut on Monstercat was teased by posting his silhouette in a Super Smash Bros template, which can be found here.
- He gained most of his fame through Rocket League.
- His single 'HYPE' was featured as a bonus level in the rhythm game Just Shapes and Beats by Berzerk Studios.
- His singles 'EPIC', 'SAIKOU' and 'PLAY' were featured as levels in the rhythm game Beat Saber by Beat Games.
- His single 'BUBBLES' was featured as a level in the rhythm game Spin Rhythm XD by Super Spin Digital.
- His first-ever debut outside of Monstercat, 'FLAMES', is on Proximity.
|[ v • t • e ] Tokyo Machine (Discography)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.