FANDOM


  • Dude, you gotta stop going behind me and reverting damn near hours of work I'm doing. You've been doing it for a while now, and I'm trying to ignore it, but bro, I got it. Adding info isn't my strong suit, and as a result, the most info I usually add is streaming service links, BPMs, and Keys. That, or I'm just correcting spelling. Not everyone on the team speaks English, so their English isn't the best, and I'm just using my Advanced English skills to correct something if I see it. So yeah, no need to go behind what I did and "fix it," let alone undo me undoing you. Not sure if you realized, but, I'm literally changing nothing on the page, I'm just doing the job ton this Wikia that I actually am somewhat good at, which is making things "look" right, especially as one of, if not the only, coding designer(s) left on the team. All my additions and spacings are for a reason, and if you see me edit, please, ask before you change that specifc thing I edited. If you have questions or an issue, reach out.

      Loading editor
    • ok but 001 specifically had an error in the table where one column was glitched outside of the table. everything is else deleting empty columns (that was the primary reason why we used the new table format) or just fixing the spacing on a genre thing that I didn't notice before. not trying to step on any toes but was just trying to get the few things in line with others, sorry man

        Loading editor
    • Oh ok, that I understand. I just feel, like, for safety, it's best to assume people won't know why the hell the vocalist column disappered on some albums, ya know? Feel free to put (no vocalist) or something at the bottom of the page if you're gonna do that, alright?

        Loading editor
    • yeah fair enough, just seemed odd to have full columns without anything in them (remixers in the old table format was the prime example of this if your remember), will try to find a way to mesh it in nicely. at any rate I do enjoy the symbol for uncredited vocalist you have, makes it more seamless overall (although Japan will be a bitch cause Mesto collaborated on that)

        Loading editor
    • CUMULOCRIS wrote:
      Oh ok, that I understand. I just feel, like, for safety, it's best to assume people won't know why the hell the vocalist column disappered on some albums, ya know? Feel free to put (no vocalist) or something at the bottom of the page if you're gonna do that, alright?

      I hope there's no hard feelings. I just was getting fustrated and you weren't leaving reasons I felt were valid enough to justify your edits. Just ask, or maybe just, put in detail. why you change something. I'm not saying a paragraph, but if something goes wrong for example, I'd need a bit more than "don't leave blank columns" to figure why exactly it is ya did what ya did.

        Loading editor
    • Aw sVolcanron wrote:
      yeah fair enough, just seemed odd to have full columns without anything in them (remixers in the old table format was the prime example of this if your remember), will try to find a way to mesh it in nicely. at any rate I do enjoy the symbol for uncredited vocalist you have, makes it more seamless overall (although Japan will be a bitch cause Mesto collaborated on that)

      Haha thank you! Yea, I remember that, not my best moments on the Wikia. xD And aw shit, forgot about that, any suggestions?

        Loading editor
    • yeah I feel ya, it's just I go on editing binges sometimes so it's tedious to give examples for everything, a bad habit in cases like this

        Loading editor
    • CUMULOCRIS wrote: Haha thank you! Yea, I remember that, not my best moments on the Wikia. xD And aw shit, forgot about that, any suggestions?

      so far that's the only one of two cases of that kind of stuff on compilation albums (Happy Now being the other one), so I don't think it's something that has to be put in the key of every album. not something that's super-urgent rn but ill be on the lookout for a symbol to use for it

        Loading editor
    • True. I just renamed 30 pages with no explaintion other than "sorting," so yeah, I hate it too, just helps prevent us stepping over each other's toes aha. Trust me, ask the others, the first week on the Wikia, I fucked up all the album tracklists, and made damn near over 500 edits just to make a button for the podcast infoboxes. Definitely go on those binges, I just kinda did. XD

        Loading editor
    • Volcanron wrote:

      CUMULOCRIS wrote: Haha thank you! Yea, I remember that, not my best moments on the Wikia. xD And aw shit, forgot about that, any suggestions?

      so far that's the only one of two cases of that kind of stuff on compilation albums (Happy Now being the other one), so I don't think it's something that has to be put in the key of every album. not something that's super-urgent rn but ill be on the lookout for a symbol to use for it

      Cool, thanks! We good? 😅

        Loading editor
    • yeah all good man, that undo war got on both of our nerves lmao, but all good now

        Loading editor
    • 😂 Cool.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.