Snavs is a Copenhagen-based musician, whose first original release with Monstercat is Time. He has his own record label, Riotville Records, which has featured artists such as The Frederik, Tumult, Dabow, Roger Wilco, Creepa, ReauBeau, Zookeepers, WiDE AWAKE, Holly, Helen Tess, Badrapper, Vorso, Stoltenhoff, Fabian Mazur, BOXINLION, and Faustix.
- November 17, 2014: Snavs released his first two remixes on Monstercat, both for Pegboard Nerds, one of their song Badboi, and one with Toby Green of their song Here It Comes. Both remixes are featured on Pegboard Nerds' The Uncaged Remixes, and the Here It Comes remix with Toby Green is also featured on Monstercat 020 - Altitude. It is Green's first Monstercat remix.
- November 9, 2015: Snavs released his debut Monstercat single, Time. The song is featured on Monstercat 025 - Threshold, Monstercat - Best of Trap and Monstercat - Best of 2015.
- February 3, 2016: Snavs created a remix of Botnek's & I See MONSTAS' track Deeper Love. It is part of the Deeper Love (The Remixes) EP.
- February 15, 2016: Snavs released his second single on Monstercat, Into the Wild (feat. Sebastian Lind). The song, which is Lind's only Monstercat appearance, is featured on Monstercat 026 - Resistance.
- April 25, 2019: After over three years without an appearance on the label, Snavs returned with his third Monstercat single, Us. This song is featured on Monstercat Uncaged Vol. 7 and Rocket League x Monstercat.
- April 24, 2020: Snavs released his fourth Monstercat single Golden, in collaboration with Nonsens. This song is featured on Monstercat Instinct Vol. 6.
- February 11, 2021: Snavs released his fifth Monstercat single, Change Us featuring vocals by Jack Dawson. This song was featured on Monstercat Uncaged Vol. 11.
- April 22, 2021: Snavs released his sixth Monstercat single, You & Me. This song was featured on Monstercat Uncaged Vol. 11 and SMITE x Monstercat.
- Pegboard Nerds - Here It Comes (Snavs & Toby Green Remix)
- November 17, 2014
- November 9, 2015
- Into the Wild (feat. Sebastian Lind)
- February 15, 2016
- April 25, 2019
- Golden (with Nonsens)
- April 24, 2020
- Change Us (feat. Jack Dawson)
- February 11, 2021
- You & Me
- April 22, 2021
- It is confirmed that the "Snavs" name is not pronounced as seen. But rather, it is pronounced as "Snouse." The "V" in Snavs is meant to be a "U".
- SS18 [Riotville]
- SS18 Remixes [Riotville]
- Anarchist EP [Barong Family]
- Streetfight (with Fabian Mazur)
- Jungle Fever (with Yellow Claw)
- Armageddon EP [No Tomorrow]
- Chaos (with Fabian Mazur)
- Arena (with Fabian Mazur) [Lowly Palace]
- Lonely Street (with Fabian Mazur) [Musical Freedom]
- Where My Money At (with Cesqeaux & Mike Cervello)
- Dreams (with ReauBeau) [Spinnin]
- For You [Spinnin]
- Freakshow [Riotville]
- Wolves (with Fabian Mazur) [Musical Freedom]
- Exhale (with Fabian Mazur) [Spinnin]
- Head Pop (with Fabian Mazur) [Good Enuff]
- Smoke (with Fabian Mazur) [Riotville]
- U Be (with Fabian Mazur) [Elysian]
- Riot [Riotville]
- Give Me The Light [Spinnin]
- End With You (feat. KING) [Spinnin]
- Murda (with Fabian Mazur) [Good Enuff]
- Gun Go (with Fabian Mazur)
- Abracadabra (with Faustix & Fabian Mazur)
- Here We Go Now (with Tropkillaz)
- Ill (with Fabian Mazur)
- Twerknado (with Faustix & Fabian Mazur)
- Warrior (with Fabian Mazur)
- Flex (with NXSTY) [Dim Mak]
- Epoch [Musical Freedom]
- Ghetto [Big Beat]
- Yellow Claw - We Made It (feat. Lil Eddie)
- Tiësto & Sevenn - Boom
- San Holo - The Future (feat. James Vincent McMorrow)
- Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha - In The Name Of Love
- Apashe - I'm A Dragon
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike & Martin Garrix - Tremor
- Snavs - Lust vs Benny Benassi - Cinema (feat. Gary Go)
|[ v • t • e ] Snavs (Discography)|