Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Nobushi in Japanese means either:
- a hermit, mountain ascetic, itinerant priest
- a mountain-dwelling robber, a brigand
- the literal translation is roughly "Wild Warrior"
- The Nobushi is also a playable hero class in the melee fighting video game For Honor.
|[ v • t • e ] Reach (Discography)|
|[ v • t • e ] Monstercat Uncaged Vol. 3 (Tracklist)|
|[ v • t • e ] Alphabetical List of Hard Dance Songs (Genre)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.