- When I first became owner, in my head I first thought that this would be an easy and hardworking task. Nowadays, 7-8 months after ownership, everything fell apart and I've become a big antagonist on the wiki. I feel like complying this consequence would end the game right away. But as of right now, everything fell into some sort of a happy, or can be, ending.
- I am a moderator/administrator on many Discord servers and some other links internet. Working as an owner is hard and I feel like stepping down was the right thing to do because I can go back to do the other shit.
I'm sorry if I was acting like a child while being the new owner. The Internet became the shithole it is today.
- I will forever be stepping down as owner of the wiki. I'm doing this only for everyone to be happy. Even though I'm not owner anymore, I'll be working as an administrator from now on. If it only makes them happy, then maybe passing the torch will be right.
- Your new owner will be EmbryoYall. The hardworking editor of the wiki.
I want to say, I wanna apologize to everyone of what went down in the recent events in late 2018 and early 2019. I deserve this type of consequence but everything should turn out for the best for me. I will be taking a short hiatus on the wiki for me to find where I belong. I will still contribute and be on Discord; however, I suggest you do not do things that can shake this server clean. I'm actually very sad that I have to step down just because I am not a true leader. In fact, I don't think that anyone can trust me. If ya'll need major help, I'll still be here.
I'm 90% sure you're the current admin for the wiki so I figured I'd tell you the idea. If you're not in charge, let us know who
my idea is this: Adding a Brand section on the EP track list. right not, track lists show track number, Track, Length, Genre & Notes. I got the idea that we extend this another column to show branding like Uncaged & Instinct.
here is a draft picture if you don't understand. hope this idea is useful
- Genre Page for Spacing Purposes - I plan to make a page showcasing all of the genres with the main genres having their own separate pages.
- Discord server changes - Recently, people and us in the Discord server are making the Wiki go uneasy and people will not cooperate or do anything to the server due to disagreements and vile insults as well as fighting. Right now, we're changing the way how everything should act accordingly.
- Accuracy in the BPM, Keys, and Genres - Some people outside the wiki are claiming that we are fully wrong on what we think is correct. We get that and sometimes, people on the wiki disagree due to many things like research, lack of explaining, majority failures, etc. Right now, we plan to be as accurate as we can for the sake of reducing these kinds of negative actions we may experience differently in the near future.
- Pages Will Commence Being Locked on Saturday - S'bout time we start locking pages immediately. Planning this will start January 26, 2019. I will not participate as I have a server to maintain on this day.
- Wiki Discord's New Logo - We plan to have a new logo for 2019 and above. Right now, it's being organized.
I'm going to start making an update log for the wiki.
I'm planning to work with EmbryoYall and the other current administrators to lock pages that people can put false information. I am also planning to give T dells an admin role to bypass the locked pages.
I am currently making a color scheme for singles after the start of 2018 to indicate their Uncaged or Instinct brand, if it is possible. I could maybe make a vote on it.
The Discord server is planned to be revamped with a good design and delete channels that look unnecessary and unengaging.
Another update will come soon. Thank you for reading.
P.S.: We have free breadsticks at our Discord server.
So, I have decided to plan the closure of the wiki's Discord Server for many reasons. 1, it's become a hellhole, don't ever come inside. 2, it's not a good place since Discord is becoming the biggest ass whooping for a year. 3, it's for the common good that we all focus on one thing, and not to be jackasses all around.
I also plan to put up a vote if we're going to keep or let it enter in its grave.