Martin Vogt, known professionally as Haywyre, is a electronic producer who debuted on Monstercat with his song Synergy, which was released on July 29, 2013.
Martin had been studying piano since he was six years old. His interest in the production of various genres of electronic music and piano instrumentals began growing when he lived in Austria; there, he was exposed to jazz and hip-hop for the first time. After moving back to the US in 2008, he created the Haywyre moniker and started producing music that was a fusion of glitch hop and jazz.
Inspired by the familiar sounds of Herbie Hancock, Flying Lotus, and KOAN Sound, Haywyre simultaneously draws influence from lesser known prodigies such as 19th century Russian composer and pianist Sergei Rachmaninoff.
Haywyre’s eclectic vision and fluid dexterity as a pianist parallels effortlessly with his wicked take on contemporary dance music.
In 2014, Martin made monumental leaps with his highly acclaimed “Two Fold, Pt.1” LP, followed subsequently by a modern rendition of “Smooth Criminal” which immediately achieved viral popularity, and succeeded in astounding music critics across the board.
After earning the admiration and respect of some of the biggest acts in the industry, Haywyre has since been inked as nationwide tour support for likes of Gramatik, Mat Zo, Zedd, and GRiZ.
- July 29, 2013: Haywyre released his debut Monstercat single, Synergy. The song is featured on Monstercat 014 - Discovery.
- September 6, 2013: Haywyre released his second Monstercat single, Back and Forth. The song is featured on Monstercat 015 - Outlook, Monstercat 3 Year Anniversary and Monstercat - The Best of 2013.
- January 29, 2014: Haywyre created a remix of 7 Minutes Dead's original song Peacock. The remix is featured on Monstercat 016 - Expedition and 7 Minutes Dead's Peacock EP.
- March 10, 2014: Haywyre released the song The Schism as a promo single for his debut Monstercat LP, Two Fold Pt. 1. The song is also featured on Monstercat 017 - Ascension and Monstercat 3 Year Anniversary.
- March 31, 2014: Haywyre released his debut Monstercat LP, Two Fold Pt. 1:
- August 4, 2014: Haywyre released his third Monstercat single, Everchanging. The song is featured on Monstercat 018 - Frontier, Monstercat - Best of Electronic and Monstercat - Best of 2014.
- January 23, 2015: Haywyre released his fourth Monstercat single, Insight. The song is featured on Monstercat 021 - Perspective, Monstercat - Best of Electronic and Monstercat - Best of 2015.
- December 15, 2015: Haywyre released his fifth Monstercat single, Endlessly. The song is featured on Monstercat 025 - Threshold and on his Two Fold Pt. 2.
- February 1, 2016: Haywyre released the song Do You Don't You as a promo single for his second Monstercat LP, Two Fold Pt. 2. The song is also featured on Monstercat 026 - Resistance, Monstercat - Best of House and Monstercat - Best of 2016.
- February 8, 2016: Haywyre released his second Monstercat LP, Two Fold Pt. 2:
- July 29, 2013
- Back and Forth
- September 6, 2013
- 7 Minutes Dead - Peacock (Haywyre Remix)
- January 29, 2014
- The Schism
- March 10, 2014
- March 24, 2014
- March 31, 2014
- August 4, 2014
- Insight (Music Video)
- January 23, 2015
- Endlessly (Music Video)
- December 15, 2015
- Do You Don't You
- February 1, 2016
- I Am You
- February 8, 2016
- Compared to his previous text logo to his new text logo, only minor changes to the letters were done. A wider "H", a similar "A", a cut on the "Y", the middle part of the "W" crunched together, a block removed from the "R", and a shorter bottom part for the "E" to match the middle part.
- Synergy was used in the intro of the Monstercat Podcasts (Now known as Call of the Wild) Episodes 001 - 113.
- CoMa (1)
- 7 Minutes Dead (1)
- Lotus [Self-released, 2009]
- Intro (Point Of Origin)
- Back In The Days
- Doin Forever
- The Natural Hallucinogen
- House Of Lords
- House Of Lords (feat. Men Of Respect)
- Outro (In Retrospect)
- Of Mellows And Revelations [Self-released, 2010]
- There's A Time For Everything
- A New Era
- Sedative Shapes
- Double Edged
- Midnight Mist
- Dubsonic [Self-released, 2011]
- Aquatic Stimulation
- Think It Through
- The Spectrum
- Intermission Two
- Quantum Cruise
- Progressive Introversion
- The Voyage [GruntWorthy, 2012]
- Prelude To The Voyage
- The Voyage
- Atmospheric Evolution
- Parting Ways
- Cosmic Prime
- Infinite EP [Caliber Music, 2012]
- Raw Crunch
- Stone Shower
- Raw Crunch (feat. Jay Fresh)
- LD004 (The Digital Connection Remix)
- Draw The Line EP [Adapted Records, 2013]
- Erase It
- Draw The Line
- Panorama: Discover EP [Self-released, 2018]
- Stepping Stones
- Tell Me
- Square One
- Context, Pt. 1
- Blind Faith
- Panorama: Discover Remixes [Self-released, 2019]
- Panorama: Form EP [Self-released, 2019]
- Crystal Clear
- Let Me Hear That
- With You
- Panorama: Form Remixes [Self-released, 2019]
- Dress Codes (with Mr. Bill)
- Never Count On Me
- Odesza - All We Need
- Noisia & Black Sun Empire - Hideous
- Dubvirus - Breathe
- Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
- Mr. Bill - Cheyah
- Bazzi - Young & Alive
- Charlie Puth - Girlfriend
- Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal
- Erroll G. - Misty
- Chrome Sparks - Marijuana
|[ v • t • e ] Haywyre (Discography)|
|[ v • t • e ] Artists, Vocalists, & Remixers|