- Mike Ault of Rocket League actually hired a saxophone player to play the saxophone in his kitchen because he felt that the virtual saxophones in the original version of this track weren't good enough.
- The cover art is referencing these songs by Stephen Walking.
- If you look to the left, you can see a rocket ship; the same rocket ship that is the cover art for It Came From Planet Earth.
- In the water, shark fins are appearing. These are referencing Shark City.
- The cloud in the sky is in a silhouette of the Instinct Vol. 1 cover art. It also references clouds that appear in the cover art for Hey.
- It is small to see, but there's a hidden turtle all the way to the right. This is a reference to Turtle Town.
- The dinosaurs could be a reference to Animal Instinct.
- The way the car is flying, with the boosters to the back, it could be referencing Dads In Space.
- Although it's hard to see, the sails on the boats have a pepperoni pizza pattern on it. This is, by obvious, a reference to Pizza Planet.
- From all the artist cover art single, this one is the one that has the most song reference in one cover art in Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 3.
- This song is also used for Rocket League Salty Shore Update trailer video.
|[ v • t • e ] Stephen Walking (Discography)|
|[ v • t • e ] Alphabetical List of Breaks Songs (Genre)|
|[ v • t • e ] Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 3 (Tracklist)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.