Claptrap is a Dubstep | Trap song by Stephen Walking. It was released on October 22, 2012, and is included as the eighteenth track on Monstercat 010 - Conquest and the twelfth track on Monstercat - Best of Dubstep Vol. 2.
- Claptrap is a character featured in the game "Borderlands".
- He also appears as a guest character in the game "Poker Night at the Inventory 2" (in short: Poker Night 2).
- He is a little rectangular-like robot that walks using one wheel, having thin robot arms with hands like a clip, one blue camera-like lens eye, and fitting the yellow and white racing-like stripes. He was manufactured by a Borderlands company called Hyperion, under the codename CL4P-TP. See more about Claptrap right here: [Wikipedia]
- Definition of Claptrap: absurd or nonsensical talk or ideas.
- The genre for Claptrap before was labeled as Dubstep; however, because of the Trap genre now entering, Claptrap was relabelled as Trap, making this song the first Trap song (technically).
|[ v • t • e ] Stephen Walking (Discography)|
|[ v • t • e ] Monstercat 010 - Conquest (Tracklist)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.